Homeopthy & Immunity Boosting
Homeopathy is a way of treating illness which uses the body’s own abilities to make itself well, based on the principle of “like cures like”.
Those who practice homeopathy, use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process. It was developed in the late 1700’s in Germany. It’s very common and popular treatment in many European and Asian countries.
The basic belief behind homeopathy is “Like Cures Like.” In other words, something that brings on symptoms in a healthy person can in a very small dose treat an illness with similar symptoms. This is meant to trigger the body’s natural defenses.
Homeopathic remedies trigger the body’s ability to heal itself by stimulating a precise reaction in the body against the symptoms.
The body naturally reacts against attempts to make it behave differently. So homeopaths give a medicine (called a remedy) which in healthy people is able to cause a set of symptoms which are the same as the symptoms being treated in the patient. When the body reacts against the remedy it reacts against the symptoms too, and the patient gets better.
- What will cause symptoms in a healthy person will trigger the cure of a sick person with those symptoms (like cures like)
- All the patient’s symptoms need to be taken into account when choosing a medicine (totality of symptoms)
- Only one remedy should be given at a time in order to avoid confusion about what is happening
- The dosage should be the smallest that will work
- Symptoms are part of a continuous process of change and indicate movement towards greater health or illness (law of cure)
- Homeopathy uses the body’s own healing mechanisms, so there are no side effects or rebound effects
- Homeopathy speeds up the process of recovery
- Homeopathy does not force the body to do anything, so its action is as gentle as possible
- Homeopathy is based on full and detailed records of the case and its progress
- It is easy to learn to treat yourself and your family for minor injuries and simple proble